Grand Café 't Elfde Gebod
Grand Café ’t Elfde Gebod (translated ‘the Eleventh Commandment’) is a pleasant and welcoming Grand Café located on the boulevard with a stunning sea view.
The stained glass windows and impressive chandeliers combined with the antique wooden bar, the fireplace and paintings create a warm and informal atmosphere.
Weather permitting you can enjoy the sultry sea air having a coffee, lunch or dinner on the spacious terrace with sea views. Experience hospitality, friendliness and great food on the Dutch coast!
Dogs are very welcome. Water, dog biscuits available.
Kon. Wilhelmina Boulevard 31
2202 GV Noordwijk
- every Mondayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Tuesdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 11:00 to 21:00
- every Saturdayfrom 15:00 to 21:00
- every Sundayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- Pets: Pets permitted
- Type of eating establishment: Grand café, Lunchroom, Restaurant
- Nationality of cuisine: Dutch
Read the experiences of other visitors
View the reviews of previous guests at this location.View all reviews on tripadvisor