Waking up slowly with a good cup of coffee, a business lunch at the terrace, enjoying the summer with the whole family or having dinner while the sun sets: for the young and old, every moment of the day is pure enjoyment at the Zuiderbad, all 4 seasons.
The restaurant is situated at a unique and sheltered location in the dunes. That’s why you can soaking up the sun earlier, than at other spots on the Dutch coast. At the first rays of sunlight the kids can enjoy the playground, while the parents, having a cappuccino.
The menu is changing every two month and is a modern version of the French cuisine with a twist. The warm ambiance in the restaurant with the cosy fireplace gives away that even the most cloudy days, the Zuiderbad offers you a warm and sunny welcome.
Dogs are very welcome. Water available.
Kon. Astrid Boulevard 104
2202 BD Noordwijk
- every Mondayfrom 09:30 to 00:00
- every Tuesdayfrom 09:30 to 00:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 09:30 to 00:00
- every Thursdayfrom 09:30 to 00:00
- every Fridayfrom 09:30 to 00:00
- every Saturdayfrom 09:30 to 00:00
- every Sundayfrom 09:30 to 00:00
- Pets: Pets permitted
- Type of eating establishment: Bistro
- Nationality of cuisine: French
Read the experiences of other visitors
Looking for a great spot to eat or drink? Read the experiences of previous guests here.View all reviews on iens